The store regulations
These regulations apply to both the online store. In these regulations, the terms defined in it will have the meaning below:
2. The website - the website.
3. The jewelry, flip-flops, and accessories - those that appear on the site and are offered for sale.
4. Time of delivery of the goods: day of delivery of the goods - the day the goods were delivered to the destination requested by the customer.
* Registered mail for the delivery of the goods: up to 14 business days, the time of delivery of the goods may be extended beyond the mentioned time due to dependence on the constraints of the Israel Post.
* Courier to the house: ad 3 business days - the day of the order itself is not included
During promotions and discounts, there may be delays in shipping times, usually a delay of up to 2 business days.
Exchange of items purchased in the sale will be possible if the package was sent to us within 5 business days from the moment it was received.
5. Postal delivery address - the address specified by the orderer as the address for delivery of orders.
6. The day the order was placed - the day the credit company approved the transaction made by the orderer.
7. Business days are weekdays, Sunday through Thursday, and do not include Friday, Saturday, holiday eves and public holidays.
8. The site is used as an e-commerce store for the sale of jewelry, flip-flops and accessories and is owned and managed by Rachel's Desgin .
9. For any question and/or clarification and/or clarification, you can contact Rachel's customer service directly by phone 0549004054 or by email email@example.com
10. The provisions of this regulation will apply to any use made by you on the site and to any purchase made by you through the site, and will form the legal basis for orders and browsing on the site and it alone regulates the relationship between Rachel's and the customers.
11. Anyone who makes an order and/or purchase through the website declares that upon performing the action she read these regulations, that she agrees to all the provisions and conditions of these regulations, and that she or anyone on her behalf will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim against The site and/or the company and/or the management of the site and/or the company and/or any of its directors and/or employees, in all matters relating to the provisions and conditions of these regulations.
12. The company reserves the right to change the regulations from time to time at its sole discretion and without the need to give notice and/or advance notice.
13. The prices of the products include VAT according to law.
14. The company's computer records only, regarding the actions carried out through the website, will be prima facie evidence of the correctness of the actions.
15. The images of the products displayed on the website are used for illustration only and do not obligate the website management at all. However, it is agreed and clarified that Rachel's will endeavor to do its best to present its customers with images that are as accurate as possible.
16. Rachel's does not undertake to have stock of all the models and/or clothes whose photos appear on the website.
17. Rachel's does everything in its power to make sure that the information presented on the website is the most complete and accurate information. However, it will be clarified that, in good faith, inaccuracies or errors may appear in it and the company will not bear any responsibility arising from or related to them.
18. All prices on the website appear on the products and are stated in new shekels. The prices include VAT, if it is applicable by law, and do not include shipping fees.
19. The site management may update the prices of the products on the site and the shipping rates from time to time and without the need for prior notice. The valid price in relation to the order placed is the price that was published when the order process was completed (which includes the delivery of credit card information). If the prices were updated before the order process was completed, the customer will be charged according to the updated prices.
20. The site management may update the prices of the products on the site and the shipping rates from time to time and without the need for prior notice. It should be emphasized that the valid price in relation to the order made by the customer is the price that was published when she completed the order process (which includes the delivery of credit card information). It should be noted that if the prices were updated before the ordering process was completed, the orderer will be charged according to the updated prices.
21. The website management is entitled to offer promotions, benefits and discounts on the website. The management of the site may at any time, at its sole discretion, stop these promotions, benefits and discounts, replace or change them, without the need to give any prior notice. Double promotions will not be given, unless otherwise stated by the website management.
22. It is not possible to credit direct cards - owners of direct cards are entitled to credit on the website only.
23. In sales and promotions, two business days will be added to the shipping times.
2. When updating the shopping basket, Rachel's reserves the right to send a reminder to the customer about the abandoned basket, by sending an email to the address entered.
3. When registering on the website or entering personal details on the website for the purpose of placing an order, the customer confirms that she agrees to receive mailings from the website. If the customer wishes to remove herself from the mailing after being registered, she can do so easily through the link at the bottom of the received mailing. It should be noted that there are separate mailing lists, one general that is sent regarding updates on the site and the other includes personal updates to the customer - the customer must note that she has removed herself from the requested list, and in case she does not wish to receive any more mailings - it is her responsibility to remove herself from the various lists.
4. Registration on the website is limited to the creation of a single account for each customer. The company reserves the right to remove duplicate accounts.
5. The titles of the chapters are provided for the convenience and orientation of the website user and will not be used in the interpretation of the regulations.
6. Wherever in these regulations the feminine language is used, it also refers to the masculine.
7. The purchase of products will be made by a registered customer by filling out an order form that appears on the website. Filling in all the details is a prerequisite for placing the order.
Registration on the website Rachel's and placing orders on the website
2. In order to ensure the execution of the order efficiently and without errors, the orderer must make sure to provide all the required details on the website accurately. If incorrect details are provided when placing the order, Rachel's cannot guarantee that the products will reach their destination. In the event that the products are returned to Rachel's due to incorrect details, the orderer will be charged for shipping and handling fees. Therefore, make sure to fill in accurate and up-to-date details.
3. Upon placing the order by the orderer, Rachel's will check the credit card details, and upon approval of the order by the credit companies, a message will be sent to the orderer regarding the approval of the transaction.
4. It will be clarified that the details of the order as entered by the orderer in the order form and the registration of the transaction in Rachel's computers will be conclusive and final proof of the correctness of the course of action.
5. If the transaction is not approved by the credit company, the orderer will receive an appropriate notification of this and will be required to provide another means of payment.
6. Confirmation of the purchase operation is conditioned on the fact that the product is indeed in stock at Rachel's warehouses at the requested delivery date and/or at the time of the order. However, if it is not specified that the product is not in stock and the product has not been downloaded from the website by the time the order is placed, Rachel's will not be obligated to sell the product, and the buyer will not have any claim and/or claim in this regard for any Type of damage, either direct damage or indirect damage caused to the buyer and/or third party. The aforementioned is subject to the fact that the management of the site will return to the guest any amount she paid if indeed she paid to Rachel's and/or cancel Rachel's the charge if it was made. It should be emphasized and clarified that there may be situations in which, although a certain item is shown on the website as being in stock, it is actually not in stock and cannot be delivered - in these situations, an appropriate message will be sent to the customer via e-mail or by phone. In this case, Rachel's will be entitled to offer the orderer an alternative product equivalent to the ordered product. If the orderer accepts Rachel's offer, the details of the new order will be updated. If the orderer is not interested in the replacement product, Rachel's will cancel the transaction and the orderer will have no claim in this regard, subject to the return of the amount paid to Rachel's by the orderer.
7. Each orderer will be entitled to order a product and choose a requested destination for delivery by updating the requested destination on the order form - but the last delivery destination updated by the orderer will be saved in the Rachel's database as the orderer's requested destination.
8. It should be emphasized that any orderer may order on the website in order to make purchases, subject to the fulfillment of the cumulative conditions detailed below:
The orderer is qualified to perform binding legal actions. If the inviter is a minor (under the age of 18) or is not entitled to perform legal actions without the permission of a guardian, her use of the website will be considered as if she had received the permission of the guardian.
The orderer is the holder of a valid credit card issued by one of the credit card companies.
It will be clarified that Rachel's will have the right not to approve an invitee's order for any reason and at its sole discretion, including in cases where:
If during registration on the website incorrect and inaccurate details were intentionally provided.
If an act or omission has been committed, which harms or may harm the website or the management of the website, or any third parties, including the customers, employees and suppliers of the management of the website.
If the website services were used to commit an act deemed illegal according to the laws of the State of Israel or to enable, facilitate, assist or encourage the commission of such an act.
If the terms of this regulation, the terms of one of the binding documents or the terms of any other online service offered by the site have been violated.
If there is a financial debt to Rachel's or its related companies and the debt has not been repaid, even though the deadline for its payment has passed.
If the credit card owned by the ordering party has been blocked or restricted for use in any way.
After the payment details have been entered on the payment page, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail that the order details have been received. However, it should be emphasized that this confirmation does not oblige the website management to deliver the products, and it only indicates that the order details have been received by the website management.
If it turns out that the orderer's credit card is not valid, or that the credit card company does not honor the transaction, (or any other available electronic wallet service) does not honor the charge, or that the requested product is not in stock at Rachel's, the website management will contact the orderer via e-mail or by phone to complete or cancel the transaction.